The Dorse

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Look who's laughing now?

No seriously folks, who is laughing at the moment? People are far too serious these days. As I used to say to people while they walked down the street (before I was moved on by the police)- "turn that frown upside down"!

Hi all!
Long time no blog. What brought on this return of the blog (Part II)? I refer you to the website, tenwithtom.com . There, very recently, reference was made by my good friend Tom about this very blog and how it only had two posts. I detected a written tone of good natured sarcasm. My response: the 3rd amazing post from the dorse.

Much has happened while I was away, I am now engaged to be married in February. I am also nearly a year older, and so are some other people around me. Anyway, as promised in my last post, here is this Tuesday's Top Ten:

Top Ten Excuses for my Year-Long Absence From Blogging:
10) My computer broke down.
9) I slept in.
8) The dog ate my blog.
7) The price of petrol was (and actually still is) too high.
6) I forgot how to log into my bloggy-thingy. (It's true!)
5) Every time I went to write a post, it wasn't one of the days I had a theme for. (See post: 'I'm Back' if confused)
4) I-Pods.
3) My room was too messy.
2) My Grandma told me there was no such thing as computers when she was my age.
1) Blogging doesn't seem as significant when you are writing the next instalment of the Harry Potter series under the pseudonym of J.K. Rowling.


Until next time, and probably between then and now,
I have been Jono Dorse.
Who have you been? Or more precisely, who are you and can you please leave a comment?

Cheers.

3 Comments:

  • Hey there JOno Dorse!
    You are my sunshine!
    love your fiance, Rebecca!
    xoxox
    P.S. nice new post, i didn't know u had!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/23/2006  

  • Well done my good fellow! Good to see your unique brand of bloggery slapping itself about the old internets. Oh, btw, well done on the old nuptuals! Good work kids.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/04/2006  

  • Please, can?
    [b][url="http://hydrocodone.dewall.info "]hydrocodone bitartate[/url][/b]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/27/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home