The Dorse

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I'm back!

Well actually I have been here all along and have been watching all of you watching this page with bated breath, waiting expectantly like a dog waiting for its dinner. Here it is then, the juicy thigh bone, the tender chicken strips, the "Home Brand Beef Dog Food- With Meat". Enjoy!

Which reminds me, thanks to all those who left (increasingly insane) comments about this new enterprise, continue to leave your deposits in the relevant area (but not on the new lounge please).

After considerable thought, I have decided to adopt a mixed approach for future entries, based around the days of the week. Confused? I was, until I realised what I meant. Each day of the week has a different title, giving me opportunities to discuss a range of topics that I enjoy, such as sport, reading and the Japanese economy, while also incorporating your interests, such as sport, reading, and (hopefully) the Japanese economy. I will blog quite randomly on different days so everything gets covered and you remain on your toes and alert but not alarmed. So far, the list reads as follows:
My Monday Mumble
Top Ten Tuesday
Wordwit Wednesday
Thimble 'n' Thread Thursday (???)
Feelgood Friday Funday
Silly and Sporty Saturday
Seriously Sentimental Sunday

Got a suggestion for the sixteenth day of the week? Wondering what I could possibly have planned for Jesday or Xenday? Not sure where Quengziday fits into this scheme? Leave a comment!

Bye


PS: Sorry for treating you (my audience) like a dog in paragraphs one and two. It won't happen again.

6 Comments:

  • That was quite odd...
    hmmm...You left even me, your wonderful, with an uneven eye-browed quizzical look after reading this blog! I'd have to say that was due to the concluding end odd joke.

    But i really loved the idea of the different theme days, and you writing sparadically on different days each time! I'm excited to see what "Feelgood Friday Funday" brings! It sounds like it will be really beautiful, and, well... Feelgood!
    Keep up the good work, i love your work!
    And I heart you!
    Mwah!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/30/2005  

  • I am a professional writing man person. I thought that the words you wrote, the order they were in, the letters and everything were good. they portrayed emotion and that. I make books when I write words. Accuracy and consicion are desire. I am those things and more. A lot more. Congrats on the story you wrote - you are nearly a writer too like me who am a writer too. The End.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/01/2005  

  • Dear The Dorse,
    You say that you are back and yet beyond saying that you are back we have heard very little from you. Now I don't mean to sound like a nagging wife, but, gosh-darn-it, sometimes curiousity gets the better of me and I just try on a few dresses and put my hair in a bun. Bad habbits aside, I do hope you post again soon. Love, Kerry Packer (late)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/31/2005  

  • Hi there straw!
    I just remembered your blog here, and excitedly typed in the web address, but to my disappointment, there was nothing new.
    Well i look forward to the next blog you post.
    Stay cool, and watch out for those guns!
    Tahdar!
    XXX

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/09/2006  

  • So The Dorse, you must be on very long holidays, at least it feels that way! Long time no see :( Well, read, in THIS case. Even though I'm on holidays as well(if u call working everyday holidays)being away from u makes it sad!(away meaning not getting to read anymore posts of urs!)I love honey time? Don't you?! I love my honey pot of honey!! Can't wait till i get my honey all for myself, and then can eat it up! But that's naughty!
    Toodles.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/13/2006  

  • Doh!
    My smiley face :)
    turned into :
    )Well it was meant to be a smiley!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/13/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home